K-9 Narcotics Detection
This class discusses advantages and disadvantages of primary and secondary reward systems.
- Both passive and aggressive indications are discussed.
- Pros and cons of each along with modern training techniques used for training each.
- The true science of odor and how the atmospheric conditions play a role in permeation of narcotic substances.
- Common mistakes made by handlers in both handling and maintaining canines.
- Techniques to handling that are considered to be counterproductive to street applications.