George Daniolos is the founder of K-9 Defense, LLC. He has titled, trained, raised and developed champion dogs for personal protection, law enforcement, private security and the military. Over the past 20 years, he has developed techniques that foster and protect the special bond between handler and K-9, producing the most efficient and dependable teams on the street.
Currently, Mr. Daniolos serves as Training Consultant at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Unit in Phoenix. The highly-respected department is taking its teams to the ultimate level, adopting the science-based training program assisted by Mr. Daniolos.
Class: K-9 Marker Training
This class will cover charging commands and intensifying innate drives. There will be several live demonstrations including:
- How to build faster & more powerful entries
- Create man vs equipment orientation
- How to mark the right behavior during the fight
- The benefits of conditioning cues – like the gunshot in GO!
- Obedience: clear-cut communication for rapid response behavior
Consistency in obedience and clarity in the fight are critical components of an effective patrol dog. This class will provide you with the tools you need to maximize the power and effectiveness of your K-9 partner.