- To unite in a common cause, all law enforcement agencies utilizing the services of the canine as a police tool.
- To promote friendship and brotherhood between all those interested in the training and use of the canine in police work.
- To endeavor to establish a general performance standard and improve the abilities of the canine and police work, thereby rendering a better service to the community.
- To coordinate the exchange of any techniques of training or for utilization of police dogs.
- To improve the image of the working police dog to the populace in general through improved public services in the prevention of detected crimes.
- To aid and assist those law enforcement agencies making application for information concerning the establishment of canine within their respected governmental agencies.
- To have a skilled body available and open for consultation by a government agency.
- To pass proposals, resolutions, amendments, etc. submitted by an executive board, for the good of the association.
- To coordinate the plans for and the execution of seminars and police canine certification or accreditation.
IPCA Annual Conference
May 7 - May 10 2018 @ Pocatello, ID | Host: Idaho Police Canine Association