3 Day Decoy Seminar
August 20 - August 22 2018 @ Scotland Neck, NC | Host: Ventosa Kennel
A DECOY WILL HAVE A LASTING IMPACT ON THE WORKABILITY OF YOUR CANINE. A PROPER DECOY WILL ASSIST YOUR DOG IN GROWING INTO A CONFIDENT MATURE CANINE THAT LOVES AND EXCELS AT BITE WORK. AN INEXPERIENCED DECOY CAN HAVE QUITE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT. THE GOAL OF THE CLASS IS TO GIVE EACH HANDLER THE ABILITIES TO PROPERLY DECOY FOR OTHER DOGS.
THIS CLASS WILL TAKE PLACE OVER THREE WORKING DAYS. THE CLASS WILL BE OPEN TO 12 PARTICIPANTS. THE CLASS WILL COMPRISE OF BOTH CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION AND PRACTICAL DECOY WORK. PRACTICAL INSTRUCTION WILL INCLUDE PROPER TECHNIQUE IN THE SUIT, SLEEVES, AND MUZZLE.
THE SEMINAR WILL TEACH THE FOLLOWING:
- Ground fighting techniques in muzzle
- Frontal, back, and leg bites
- Civil aggression
- Eliminating equipment fixation
- Proper Bite Suit Targeting
- Proper use of sleeve including the hidden sleeve
- Problem solving with biting issues (type writer biting, outing, nervous on the bite, etc.)